The Emerge Australia library houses the most extensive collection of books; local, interstate and international journals, newsletters, CDs and DVDs in Australia. We encourage you to make use of this fantastic library service.
You can view our complete catalogue here:
Alternatively, you can contact our office if you would like the catalogue posted or emailed to you. Any item listed as ‘not for loan’ may only be read within the library at our Prahran office. Your local library may also have some of the books listed or they may be able to get them for you. Many have online searchable catalogues.
In order for our library to run smoothly, please be aware of the following:
• Borrowing is restricted to current members only.
• Members are able to borrow two resources at a time.
• The cost for return postage is incurred by you.
• A contribution to assist with covering our costs in sending the item/s to you would be greatly appreciated. You can donate to us by visiting our website and clicking on the ‘Donate Now’ link.
• A record of your credit card details is retained until the item/s have been returned.
• If you wish to borrow for more than four weeks, please contact us before the four weeks is up.
• If library resources are not returned by the due date and we have not been notified of an extended borrowing period, a follow up phone call will be made. If item/s are still not returned two weeks after the phone call, then your credit card will be debited $20 per item.
Please enjoy the use of our treasured library resources.
If you’re not sure what to choose, you can read about some of our books available for loan.