Accommodation and Material Services


The Victorian State Government and Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) offer a number of schemes and programs to support people who may be:

  • having difficulty obtaining accommodation;
  • paying mortgage or rental payments; and/or
  • in need of support to maintain their homes due to hardship.

For more support information about accommodation please click here.

Home Support

People with ME/CFS often require assistance with personal care, respite care, household cleaning, and garden maintenance. If you need these in-home care and support services please read more information here.

Food and Material Services

Services listed here focus on food and material aid for people facing financial difficulties due to their illness. There are also many services not listed that provide food delivery via online ordering such as major supermarkets such as Aussie Farmer’s Direct, Katrina’s Kitchen, Organic Angels, and Lite N’ Easy.

Please note we are in process of updating these services for other states.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email