Our members are what gives Emerge Australia the impetus, direction and drive to continue our work. By joining (& staying with!) the Society, you will be helping to advance the cause for others with ME/CFS and related neuroimmune conditions.Become A Member Renew your Membership Download a Membership Form to fill out & send back
Five good reasons for joining and staying with the Society
- We know ME/CFS is a physical illness. No one should be telling you that “it’s all in the mind”.
- Throughout the year, we campaign for recognition for everyone with the illness. This cannot come without greater understanding and so we provide information and training too.
- We work to improve understanding of the condition by health services, medical professionals, educators and the general public.
- Our members are connected by their shared understanding of this condition and their combined voice is what drives the work of the Society.
- We communicate the latest ME/CFS news, medical research and personal stories in our highly respected quarterly journal; Emerge as well as on our website.
Full Membership is available to all adults with ME/CFS, carers and anyone with an interest.
- $50.00 (incl GST) Annual Membership
- $5.00 (incl GST) Annual Membership (financial hardship)
All of our members are entitled to vote at our Annual and Special General Meetings and to receive a copy of our quarterly flagship publication – The Emerge Journal.
Huge thank to our Life Members – people who have made a significant contribution as members over the past 34 years.
Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing life membership.
You can become a member or renew your membership online, or by downloading a membership form to print, complete and send to our office. If for any reason you are unable to do this, please give us a shout and we will be pleased to post or email you a copy.
When we have received your completed Membership Form and subscription, we will send you a welcome pack that includes a number of resources about ME/CFS and related conditions.